Seeking Trusted Advisors
MacKay CEO Forums is seeking leadership focused Trusted Advisors. If you meet the criteria or know of inspiring CEO/Executive coaches and/or consultants, please submit a nomination. Nominations close Friday June 3, 2022
Each winner will be profiled on our CEO EDGE Podcast, as well as on our website and in our monthly EDGE Newsletter. In addition, Winners will be honoured at EDGE Summit in Toronto, Ontario, Canada October 6, 2022
How it Works
Founded by MacKay CEO Forums, The Modern Trusted Advisor Awards program runs in conjunction with our annual EDGE Summit and recognizes the most Inspiring, leadership focused, CEO Modern Trusted Advisors.
Once nominated, the nominees are asked to make a written submission to the awards program. One winner per category is chosen, by a panel of leading influential business leaders, for a total of 5 winners annually.
Submit a Nomination
If you know inspiring CEO/Executive coaches and consultants, please nominate them using the form below by Friday, June 3, 2022.
The Modern Trusted Advisor Awards recognizes the most inspiring leadership focused trusted advisors. Based on their extensive experience coaching/consulting to CEO’s/Executives in four (4) categories.
There will be one winner in each category:
- Advisors to CEOs of Large Businesses (revenues $50 million to $1 billion+)
- Advisors to CEOs of Medium Businesses (revenues $5 million to $50 million)
- Advisors to CEOs/Business Owners of Family Businesses (revenues $50 million to $1 billion+)
- Advisors to Executives of Medium to Large Businesses (revenues $5 million to $1 Billion+)
- Nominees must be solo practitioners and/or have an ownership stake in their businesses.
- Nominees must be coaches and/or consultants working directly with CEOs, Executives, or Business Owners in the field of leadership
- Nominees must have had their own CEO coaching and/or consulting practice for a minimum of 3 years
- MacKay CEO Forums’ Forum Chairs are eligible for nomination
- Direct competitors to MacKay CEO Forums are not eligible to win
- Nominees must agree to have their name stand and be available to attend the EDGE Summit on October 6, 2022 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Modern Trusted Awards Judging Panel will be made up of successful MTAs, CEOs/Executives/ Business Owners/Board Members who believe in the impact of external CEO Modern Trusted Advisors.
Winners will be announced by Friday, September 16, 2022 and featured on our CEO EDGE Podcast Show, on our website and in our monthly EDGE newsletter.
They will then be celebrated at the annual EDGE Summit on October 6, 2022 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This is a 1-day event with +500 globally forward-thinking and results-oriented CEOs, Executives, Business Owners and Board Members. It features high impact speakers, CEO EDGE Talks, and a full day of peer learning with professionally led roundtable discussions led by MacKay CEO Forums Chairs throughout the day. The event concludes with a high energy cocktail party and networking event.
Nominees are put forward by CEOs/Executives/Business Owners/Board Members and their coaching/consulting peers by Friday, June 3, 2022. Nominees will then be asked to provide a submission to the awards program by Friday June 24, 2022. Winners will be notified by Friday, September 16, 2022.
If you are nominated, and choose to submit, you will need to:
- Provide three letters of support from CEO/Executive coaching/consulting clients
- Submit your cv/resume and a brief history of your company
- Complete a brief written submission that explores the following five categories:
1. Vision, Strategy and Inspiring Leadership (max 200 words)
How have you helped CEOs/Executives develop a vision, competitive strategy and execution plan that have enabled them to achieve their business goals and objectives. How have you helped them show up as inspiring leaders every day? What has been the impact of your work on them?
2. Cultural and People Development (max 200 words)
How have you helped CEOs/Executives create a culture that inspires team members towards a new level of growth and achievement? How have you helped them enhance and align the organizational culture which has helped attract, retain and developed a top talent executive and leadership team? What has been the impact of your work on them?
3. Innovation (max 200 words)
How have you developed unique or innovative approaches to be an Inspiring CEO/Executive Trusted Advisor? What has been the impact of your innovative approaches on CEOs/Executives?
4. Corporate Social Responsibility (max 200 words)
How have you demonstrated a passion for making a difference in your communities and operating your business in a socially responsible manner. What is your commitment to social good?
5. The Modern Trusted Advisor (max 200 words)
Please describe how you would use 2-3 of The Modern Trusted Advisor key factors.
To assist you with the completion of this summary, a copy of the MacKay Mastery Model Strategy Guide, which incorporates the 10 key factors to success expanded upon in The Modern Trusted Advisor book, will be provided in your nomination package.
What is the Nomination Process and Deadline?
Please note the nomination requirements:
- Confidentiality of all information is guaranteed
- You will not be able to edit information or answers once the nomination package is submitted
- Nominators may submit nominations for more than one individual. Please do not submit multiple nominations for one individual.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Completed nominations, including supporting materials must be received by MacKay CEO Forums no later than 12 pm PDT on Friday June 24, 2022. No nominations will be accepted after this time.
We ask that you please submit all requirements in 1 pdf document this would include your cv/resume and a brief history of your company, A complete brief written submission that explores the five categories, and the three letters of support from CEO/Executive coaching/consulting clients.
As a participant, should you be successful, you would be required to attend the EDGE Summit being held on October 6, 2022 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada to be presented with your award on-stage.
Your attendance at the summit will be complimentary.
Winners are responsible for their own travel costs.
Please do not proceed with your submission unless you are able to attend to accept your award should you be selected as a winner.
Judging Panel - The Modern Trusted Advisor Award 2022
To be announced.